The AC/DC Thread

Today is AC/DC's final gig. I'd love to be proven wrong, but it should end on a good note. If Brian plans on retiring afterward, he's earned it.

Thanks for everything, boys. 🫡
 
Highly doubt it will be their last show. Historically they come back every time it's widely rumoured that they are done. I hope I'm right.
 
Highly doubt it will be their last show. Historically they come back every time it's widely rumoured that they are done. I hope I'm right.
They've been on the road for more then 53 years and brian looks like he needs a long rest and by the time its over he'll be 85 or somthing (5 year age gap from ROB to PWR UP) and simply its just no point because of his age and hearing ability. This will be the last tour with brian i reckon
 
Back
Top