The AC/DC Thread

Wow when you look at it all written down, what a roller coaster... (with a lot of low points)
How on earth did they keep going?
Thank god they did 👍
"For thw fans" "for the music" Angus
Angus loved playing music for fans and me and him are quite similar if we can get one person to tap their feet along to what were playing, then rhats enough morivation to keep playing
 
Their are definetly some golden moments i the boys career! BUYV being the best IMO. theirs not one bad song on that album.. well maybe Ruff STuff but that kicks arse!
BUVY is great, but LTBR is the best album. Ruff stuff is good! The only songs I don't consider good are This Means War and Some Sin for Nuthin'. Lackluster tracks.
 
I got banned for praising big tits! Whilst other members can discuss Dolly Partons tits the day after she died. I was banned for a week and now it is extended with a month. About the tenth time I was banned I reckon.

My post with ai or joke content are deleted whilst other members pour some ai sugar on all. That is why i did a long posting break willingly and now entered one via the admins.

Oh the double standards, that is why I have entered Megadethfans forum again - where tits roam free!

I might gear up my acdcfans.org once more, last time there was one member besides me!
 
I got banned for praising big tits! Whilst other members can discuss Dolly Partons tits the day after she died. I was banned for a week and now it is extended with a month. About the tenth time I was banned I reckon. My post with ai or joke content are deleted whilst other members pour some ai sugar on all. That is why i did a long posting break willingly and now entered one via the admins.

Oh the double standards, that is why I have entered Megadethfans forum again - where tits roam free!

I might gear up my acdcfans.org once more, last time there was one member besides me!
The mods need to appreciate your sense of humor more. "I think they have something against KISS fans...."
 
I got banned for praising big tits! Whilst other members can discuss Dolly Partons tits the day after she died. I was banned for a week and now it is extended with a month. About the tenth time I was banned I reckon.

My post with ai or joke content are deleted whilst other members pour some ai sugar on all. That is why i did a long posting break willingly and now entered one via the admins.

Oh the double standards, that is why I have entered Megadethfans forum again - where tits roam free!

I might gear up my acdcfans.org once more, last time there was one member besides me!
report the other people perhaps?
 
Back
Top