Check this video out. It helped me in the beginning.Thank you guys!!
Seriously, this timeline is incredible. What a great roadmap.
I’m gonna print it out and study - I’ve always struggled with DC dates and timeframes
Check this video out. It helped me in the beginning.Thank you guys!!
Seriously, this timeline is incredible. What a great roadmap.
I’m gonna print it out and study - I’ve always struggled with DC dates and timeframes
"For thw fans" "for the music" AngusWow when you look at it all written down, what a roller coaster... (with a lot of low points)
How on earth did they keep going?
Thank god they did![]()
Does your diet also consist of chocolate, tea, and cigarettes?me and him are quite similar
Chocolate: yesDoes your diet also consist of chocolate, tea, and cigarettes?![]()
Vanda & Young for Stevie Wright![]()
BUVY is great, but LTBR is the best album. Ruff stuff is good! The only songs I don't consider good are This Means War and Some Sin for Nuthin'. Lackluster tracks.Their are definetly some golden moments i the boys career! BUYV being the best IMO. theirs not one bad song on that album.. well maybe Ruff STuff but that kicks arse!
The mods need to appreciate your sense of humor more. "I think they have something against KISS fans...."I got banned for praising big tits! Whilst other members can discuss Dolly Partons tits the day after she died. I was banned for a week and now it is extended with a month. About the tenth time I was banned I reckon. My post with ai or joke content are deleted whilst other members pour some ai sugar on all. That is why i did a long posting break willingly and now entered one via the admins.
Oh the double standards, that is why I have entered Megadethfans forum again - where tits roam free!
I might gear up my acdcfans.org once more, last time there was one member besides me!
report the other people perhaps?I got banned for praising big tits! Whilst other members can discuss Dolly Partons tits the day after she died. I was banned for a week and now it is extended with a month. About the tenth time I was banned I reckon.
My post with ai or joke content are deleted whilst other members pour some ai sugar on all. That is why i did a long posting break willingly and now entered one via the admins.
Oh the double standards, that is why I have entered Megadethfans forum again - where tits roam free!
I might gear up my acdcfans.org once more, last time there was one member besides me!