Including you…Dave Evans created everything... lmao
Including you…Dave Evans created everything... lmao
If I were there, I would have immediately brought up Stevie Fest. The AC/DC boys are cool!OMG ACDC ARE SIGNIN AUTOGRAPHS AT TORONTO RN AND FUCK IN JEALOUS
yeah aye they better come back down to AU and do it here lmao so jealousIf I were there, I would have immediately brought up Stevie Fest. The AC/DC boys are cool!
That was insane!! I got a fever from missing outOMG ACDC ARE SIGNIN AUTOGRAPHS AT TORONTO RN AND FUCK IN JEALOUS
I jusy cried and pretended like i was their.. in spiritThat was insane!! I got a fever from missing out![]()
They've been on the road for more then 53 years and brian looks like he needs a long rest and by the time its over he'll be 85 or somthing (5 year age gap from ROB to PWR UP) and simply its just no point because of his age and hearing ability. This will be the last tour with brian i reckonHighly doubt it will be their last show. Historically they come back every time it's widely rumoured that they are done. I hope I'm right.
He pushes limits over there...I think Cliffin was banned again. Looks like he'll continue to roam free on here.![]()
He pushes limits over there...
You didn't do anything wrong, but please don't overwork yourself, especially if you're not taking care of children. You're still a teen, and you should be able to enjoy the rest of your early years before becoming an adult. Your work ethic is above average compared to most people your age, but your health should be a priority aside from the money.Anyway apologies aa i havent been on here in a while ive been working 30+ hours a week, barely seeloung and eating and total isolation