Not yet! They recently announced some dates. I'd love to see them as long as I'm not busy. But a few months ago, I had a nightmare that I did, and it was at some poorly structured venue.So i gotta ask health hazard... have you seen Metallica at all?
let me tell you catch them live! and if you can be as close as to the stage as possibel because at the end of it Robert, lars, kirk and james throw a shit ton of signed guitar pics into the crowd! during seek and destroy theyr release a bunch of inflatable balls and 9 times outta ten they record every show and if your close to the stage you might just see yourself on their official youtubeNot yet! They recently announced some dates. I'd love to see them as long as I'm not busy. But a few months ago, I had a nightmare that I did, and it was at some poorly structured venue.
album or songI like Metallica, but since Mustaine wrote 'em all, maybe not that much
Jokes aside, i really like Ride The ligthning.
Who doesn't? It's my favorite album. I used to think RTL needed a follow up album with a similar tone, but Spreading the Disease sounds close enough.I like Metallica, but since Mustaine wrote 'em all, maybe not that much
Jokes aside, i really like Ride The ligthning.
RTL is definetlymy favourtie and I cannot say theirs a bad song on it(maybe the call of ktulu but even Escape is awesome)Who doesn't? It's my favorite album. I used to think RTL needed a follow up album with a similar tone, but Spreading the Disease sounds close enough.
Well aware! Hence why I made this thread! I'd like to see the band on one of those dates but I won't be sitting near the stage since tickets are expensive.dont know ig you guys heard yet but Metallica just announced dates for NA 2027 tour with Limp Biszkit
fair enough mate perhaps ask for some money from a friend to get into that area and repay him back trust me you wanna be in a pit at a Metalluca concert... or just save.. do you have a job?Well aware! Hence why I made this thread! I'd like to see the band on one of those dates but I won't be sitting near the stage since tickets are expensive.
What? That's my second favorite album. Yes, AJFA would've benefited from the bass being higher in the mix, but I love Shortest Straw, Blackened, and the title track.never really liked AJFA it seems to dry but One and To Live Is To Die are about the best tunes from that album
Earlier this year I hated enter sandman tbh.. but now the only time i play the song is when im playing guitar to itWhat? That's my second favorite album. Yes, AJFA would've benefited from the bass being higher in the mix, but I love Shortest Straw, Blackened, and the title track.
Also, One was the first Metallica song I listened to. There was a time when I kept seeing Metallica guitar ads before I was a fan, and I kept thinking, who is the country singer? And the song (Enter Sandman intro) kinda sucks. I have since taken that back.
I'm not the type of person who wants to be that close. Sounds strange but it's true. The costs are fine but I was a bit surprised.fair enough mate perhaps ask for some money from a friend to get into that area and repay him back trust me you wanna be in a pit at a Metalluca concert... or just save.. do you have a job?
Go for it.I should probably have asked if you dont mind me asking.. I can offer you some advice on it if youd like