The Lyrics Thread

So be it, threaten no more
To secure peace is to prepare for war
So be it, settle the score
Touch me again for the words that you'll hear evermore
Don't tread on me
 
Friends for years, images in red
Blew off his own motherfucking head
Confidence, death, insecurity
Your men fall unrealized

Don't you realize evil lives in the motherfucking skin?
Don't you realize that evil lives in the motherfucking skin?
Don't you realize that evil lives in the motherfucking skin?
Don't you realize that evil lives in the skin?
 
I'll throw up right on your face
I'll make sure you see your death
Die, you will die, you will die
You will die, you mother—

Kill the fucker, kill the mother
Kill the fucker, kill the mother
Kill the fucker, kill the mother
Kill the fucker, motherfucker

Kill the fucker, kill the mother
Kill the fucker, kill the mother
Kill the fucker, kill the mother
Kill the ugly motherfucker
 
My life suffocates
Planting seeds of hate
I've loved, turned to hate
Trapped far beyond my fate

I give, you take
This life that I forsake
Been cheated of my youth
You turned this lie to truth
 
Back
Top