How many times have you seen Megadeth Live?

It will be a first for me in September. I got into this band kind of late, but I'm a huge fan. Hoping they plan Hook in Mouth or another rare track.
 
It will be a first for me in September. I got into this band kind of late, but I'm a huge fan. Hoping they plan Hook in Mouth or another rare track.
Oh, the first time is always the most iconic.

The first time i saw them they swapped Tornado of Souls and played Sweatin' Bullets instead (not really happy about that decision!)
 
I've seen them seven times. There have been three times I purchased tickets but they either canceled or I had an emergency. I will be seeing them for the eighth time in Los Angeles in a month.

Good! do you think it will be the last time to see them live? i'm feeling that we'll get the chance to see Dave just a few more times..
 
Only once in 2024, hoping to see them twice again but realistically will probably only be one more time. :( All depends on how long the tour goes and if they make multiple passes through the U.S.A. let's all keep our fingers crossed the farewell tour hits the "5" of the 3-5 year window.
 
Only once in 2024, hoping to see them twice again but realistically will probably only be one more time. :( All depends on how long the tour goes and if they make multiple passes through the U.S.A. let's all keep our fingers crossed the farewell tour hits the "5" of the 3-5 year window.
I would love it if Dave’s hand surgery went well and he could play again. 🤞
But as of now, I just wish him the best during the tour since he’s a trooper.
 
Back
Top