Happy Birthday Dave Mustaine!

Health_Hazard**

Administrator
Admin
Screenshot 2026-09-13 211502.png
Where I live, it is currently September 13th, which marks 65 years since a legend was born. I absolutely love Megadeth and couldn't imagine a world without the band. Heck, this website wouldn't even exist if it weren't for them!

Despite the troubles and a hard upbringing, Dave managed to create great tracks, albums, and lineups with many talented people. Whenever I have a bad day or even a tough week, I listen to Megadeth, and my mood is immediately improved. I also like how honest Dave is with his opinions, even when others wouldn't like them or disagree. I've mentioned before that he can be a well spoken individual, particularly in interviews and songwriting. A while ago, I heard him mention in an interview that Megadeth is a band that covers topics that artists may be afraid to cover, like politics or the government, especially if it were criticism. I wish I could find the clip! Imagine if Peace Sells, Hook in Mouth, or Symphony of Destruction didn't exist if Dave were too hesitant to speak his mind? Anyways, Happy Birthday to one of my favorite rhythm guitarists and a talented individual overall.

What are your thoughts on Dave as a person or musician at 65 years old?
 
Last edited:
Happy birthday dave, sorry Im late i didnt mean to make you Angry Again... but happy birthday mate and thankyou for all your contributions to the upbringing of thrash metal
 
Bit late here sorry (had to sell a car)

Hope Dave had a truly awesome B-day 🥰

I’m a baby MD fan (thnx to @Health_Hazard** for introducing me)
but I love Dave. Very special bloke and bright star indeed.

DAVE!! I fully get why you’re on the world stage!! And btw, you’re a beautiful person, inside and out 🤘
 
@Health_Hazard** you know it! I’m loving Tipping Point now
Listen to Rust In Peace their isn't really a bad song on that album and IMO its the megadeth's back in black". then listen to Youthanasia... I havent listened to Peace Sells but apparently its pretty good! also checkout their white album - self titled one Megadeth as theirs heaps of bangers on it as well as probably one of my fabourite songs - The last note, which reminds me of Twos up by acdc
 
Listen to Rust In Peace their isn't really a bad song on that album and IMO its the megadeth's back in black". then listen to Youthanasia... I havent listened to Peace Sells but apparently its pretty good! also checkout their white album - self titled one Megadeth as theirs heaps of bangers on it as well as probably one of my fabourite songs - The last note, which reminds me of Twos up by acdc
I love how you call it the white album! I've been doing that too. Also, I just realized that the self-titled album is Dave's colors. (The orange fire = red hair, and the white background = white shirt.)
 
I love how you call it the white album! I've been doing that too. Also, I just realized that the self-titled album is Dave's colors. (The orange fire = red hair, and the white background = white shirt.)
I just think its funny that Metallica did it fist and dave just copied lmao
 
I personally think the final track should've been similar to Killing Is My Business like Business Was Good.
IMo the last note is the best sendoff and the best track (and then RTL ruins it) its just so haunting and dark and its their goodbye imo its their FTATR by acdc... dunno if its been played live yet but I would love to see it live
 
IMo the last note is the best sendoff and the best track (and then RTL ruins it) its just so haunting and dark and its their goodbye imo its their FTATR by acdc... dunno if its been played live yet but I would love to see it live
I can do a decent Dave Mustaine impression, but RTL was underwhelming even without vocals. If Dave wanted to do a cover, it should've been The Four Horsemen. Overall, I'd give the new album a 6/10.
 
I can do a decent Dave Mustaine impression, but RTL was underwhelming even without vocals. If Dave wanted to do a cover, it should've been The Four Horsemen. Overall, I'd give the new album a 6/10.
yeah but imo The mechanix is a lot better to playa s i love playing that riff fast and the four horseman was too slow.. maybe it woulda been best if dave covered The call of ktulu instead
 
Back
Top