ITT: Videogames

Did you beat it? I don't think I ever did. The intro theme is still stuck in my head though.
I'll never forget my first experience of it I didnt understand it cuz iw as like 8 but it took me a week just to get to the first mission lmao after i relized what the buttons did.. maybe a few weeks to complete or a month or so but now i just beat it for fun i think now it takes me just over day or so
 
Tbh whenever i find a game I like ill never forget the first experience ll tht confusion then suddenly learning everything then building and exploring etc and making the game and then beating it! my first Minecraft world was like that and then i turned it into a city... then fter I updated it i lost the world. I remember the early days of Frming simulator 17.. still have my very first game and wow Ive really just changed the game lmao
 
One of the best Zelda games ever? I don't know much about the franchise, but the graphics look really good.
To me it's a very important release because it was the first 3d zelda game, but to me it's not the best. When you grow up you realize that not all games should be about just beating bosses and dungeons.
 
Then you play Majora's Mask as an adult and realize that everything fits just fine and makes you know that you can't deal with everything.. The best game known to mankind...
 
Back
Top