TSHF and UA are underrated.

Andryo

Rattlehead
Member
I really don't know why the fans in general don't talk much about the songs in these album's, United Abominations is actually an incredible album! And Dave's vocals are actually very good in these songs, Washington Is Next is easily in top 10 Megadeth songs.

The System Has Failed had the same quality's and Dave also bought Chris Poland back, Tears in a Vial is such an underrated song.

What's are you thoughts on this?
 

Attachments

  • 16e5b7ca6e2129aeaa3ee135056cfc85.jpg
    16e5b7ca6e2129aeaa3ee135056cfc85.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 3
I really don't know why the fans in general don't talk much about the songs in these album's, United Abominations is actually an incredible album! And Dave's vocals are actually very good in these songs, Washington Is Next is easily in top 10 Megadeth songs. The System Has Failed had the same quality's and Dave also bought Chris Poland back, Tears in a Vial is such an underrated song.

What's are you thoughts on this?
Hey Andryo.

I wanted to like TSHF, but I found it lackluster, since I gave it a rating of 4/10. A shame; Chris Poland is my favorite guitarist in Megadeth, as I find his riffs and style really unique. Especially for songs like Wake Up Dead or Devil's Island. Plus, the album doesn't sound that heavy, but it is a step up from World Needs a Hero.

As for United Abominations, good album, 7/10; songs are much catchier, like Never Walk Alone, Amerikhastan, Play for Blood, and Sleepwalker. Dave's vocals don't sound as flat, and the riffs are much better! It would've been the best 2000s Megadeth album if it weren't for Endgame, in my opinion.
 
The System Has Failed is one of my favorite Megadeth albums, though I may be biased because it was the second Megadeth album I owned after Peace Sells. Blackmail the Universe and Kick the Chair are some of Megadeth's best songs and the rest of the album is really good too, I love how varied the album is. United Abominations is somewhat similar but lacks the variation. A good album aside from the A toute le monde cover.
 
Back
Top